The so-called rules of fashion are dead. "Don't wear white after labor day" "navy and black don't mix" yada yada yada. BUT, when something like the miniskirt comes back, it needs to be slowly eased into so it doesn't crash and burn, again. Here some of my do's and don'ts for the revival.
1. Pair with a conservative top. All about that balance
2. Pay attention to details. Belts, snaps, buttons, zippers, structure, patterns. Pieces that have a little life and character in them always look better
3. Wear flats. The coolest-girl way to rock a mini
1. Peplum. Ever.
2. Wear platform stilettos. The stripper look needs to stay and die in Vegas
3. Throw on a jersey knit that leaves nothing to the imagination. No one is getting love drunk off your humps anymore
Here are a few that I've been eyeing lately from: